Saturday, May 5, 2012

"Bubble Story" for people with Broken Heart

"Bubble Story" for people with Broken Heart

"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."



When Love relationship comes to end because of any reason, few people blame them-self for staying so long, few accuse the other partner and few cry after losing their love but i won't cry, look at my face I am smiling.

Let me share with you one of my childhood Stolen Moments, Every Sunday all the students in the boarding school were asked to wash there shoe, this was the most boring task assigned to us so for making this task interesting we students used to make soap bubbles (as in the picture) and blow it in the air. It was not an easy task then for me after several attempts I used to form one bubble and used to celebrate it. Do you know friends that soap bubble used to break after sometime leaving a smile on my face :) and then i used to form another one more beautiful than the previous one !!

This broken relationship is also like soap bubble, feel fortunate that you found someone worth loving, feel happy that you got opportunity to experience it because for many "Love" is just something that they have seen in films. Remember my "bubble story" and don’t cry because it's over; smile because it happened. Trust me you will find someone else and that relationship will be more beautiful than this one as then you will know that what mistakes you made in the previous one that you don't have to repeat ♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment