Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Legend of the Seeker Season 1 and 2


Genre: Action | Adventure | Comedy
Craig Horner , Bridget Regan , Bruce Spence , Craig Parker , Tabrett Bethell
Rating: 8.0/10

Quality: Excellent HDTV    Format: MKV Size: 120 MB each average  



Synopsis: In Part One I got two beautiful women on horseback in the run up of several people armed with swords and bow and arrow, but is one of the two women were injured, two women and the king Wizard of the land of these men evil officer I had to kill this woman, this woman isout of line and go to another country and get acquainted with a boy ... It was the story of the Demon King dreamed that my son was born in the land Then he'd stand up against it and destroy it after he had ordered all male governed the country in the world I got to kill the boy but fled with his family from the border and go to the adjacent land and the story continues ... ..  I just point out that the witch in me yet and I did not look Chshmash but I am big fan of his for some time now and can not go against it.

Technical problem .we will fix it soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment