Friday, January 27, 2012

NIKITA SEASON 2




Genre: Action | Crime | Drama
Quality: Excellent 480p
Format: mkv
Size: 150 MB each average
Release date: 2011
Product: America
Rating: 7.7/10
Language: English
Broadcast Channel: CW
Cast: Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca
Persian Subtitle: Yes

Synopsis: The story of the series will start from where we see that Nikita is three years since he fled the organization that it was just her White Realist military training and its career has become a homicidal Nikita loves me but it's civilian (we do not know the name of the unit) the candidate Nikita (Daniel) and going up the murder, I can now Nikita crash effects of the past three years, but for reasons that escape me I'll be back in the dust and keep the unit from I think they reveal the secret of recognition and a special ... Mvvy




1 comment: