Monday, March 19, 2012

♥ Every Night I Live A New Life ♥

 ♥ Every Night I Live A New Life ♥

Like Trust, Love & Care... PASSION 
too plays an important role in a Relationship...
Here i raise a toast to the PASSION and ROMANCE 
in your love life.. "CHEERS" ;)

== EVERY NIGHT I LIVE A NEW LIFE ==

Dark winter night, The moon shines bright,
Stars looking down and showering their light..


You look at me with that mysterious smile,
Heading towards me I don't know what's on your mind..

I just can't guess what's driving you wild,
may be its the love that has folded you blind..


You don't get your eyes off my face,
My beats are set fast ,I can't handle the pace..

Coming closer to me you took ma hand,
pulled me towards you, held me tight as you can..


You take off my towel undressing me all,
I go week in my knees preparing for a fall..

Then gliding your fingers down my spine,
Now forgetting it all I wanna make you mine..


I push me on the bed I can feel your might,
Exchanging breaths we take off on a flight...!!
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment