Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Missing Him Again :'(

Missing Him Again :'(

Today I’m feeling so low
As you are not with me,
I miss u every moment
Wherever I may be.


My mind sets no where
And just thinks about you,
I want to talk a lot with you
But our talks are due.


My lips are trembling
And calling your name,
I cannot see you in front of me
And I’m going through this pain.



My tears are in trauma
Should they flow out or lay inside,
They want to roll down my cheeks
But I could not decide.


My one hand holds the other
As it cannot hold yours,
My heart beats gets faster
Wishing you might be here,
Giving me the feel of joy, love and care.


How much I love you is all I know,
I just feel it and I don’t want to show.
I miss you with every beat of my heart,
No doubt you are the only one of
Whom I can think about.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment