Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Care Because I Love You

This poem justifies the statement that "Love Is Selfless".
I Care Because I Love You
If I treat you like a Queen,
Don't be Astonished -
this is the least you should be treated as !!


If I Love you more than anything on this earth,
Don't be Surprised -
This is the minimum you should get from me !!

If I value you more than my life,
Don't Wonder -
This is the tiniest form of your worth !!

If I give you all my happiness and take all your sadness,
Don't Appreciate -
This is what your existence demands !!

If I could, I would have loved you even after I have died,
but I know its not possible..
but until I am alive,
until I breath,
until my soul is in my body
I WILL LOVE YOU !!
 
The day of my death will be most saddening for me,
than for anybody else,
Because on that day I would know that
I will not be able to love you anymore !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment