Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Tears Are Cost Of Your Smile...

 People say life becomes beautiful when you find someone who loves you but has someone ever told you that how ugly this life becomes when the one you love moves out of it…


My Tears Are Cost Of Your Smile...


Trying to recall the last word you said,
Yes I am sure it was Not "HATE"
Still Why You Quietly went away from life,
Giving Me Hundred Reasons to cry…


Don't you think of me?
When you recall your first Kiss?
Don't you want to touch me?
As you used to do with some stupid excuse...
Don't You Feel To Call?
When you recall that for hours...
We used to speak during night.


I am sure that someone replaced me,
And he gifted you a bigger smile.
People say that love is sacrifice,
Ok then i will also not complain
But always remember that...
My tears are the cost of your smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment